Terms & Conditions
Rajkumari and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to certain terms and conditions. If you visit us at Rajkumari, you accept these Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully.
- All products/services and information displayed on Rajkumari constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer".
- Rajkumari reserves the right to accept or reject your offer at any time or under any circumstances.
- “Rajkumari website" means the online shopping platform, its services and affiliates owned and operated by Rajkumari Pvt. Ltd. It is a venue/platform for the users to buy the products listed on the Rajkumari website.
- "Product/Products" means and includes any goods/merchandise/products/services/offers/display items that are uploaded/showcased/displayed on Rajkumari website.
- You can communicate with us electronically through e-mails and give us your feedback.
- There is no exchange offer during the sale-period.
- Rajkumari does not endorse in any way any advertisers/contents of advertisers on its web pages or other communication.
- User agrees and acknowledges that User shall be solely responsible for User's conduct and that Rajkumari reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India or any other statutory, legislative or regulatory authority authorized in this regard from time to time.
- Rajkumari shall not be legally liable for any delay, non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers /shop, etc. due to flood, fire, wars, and acts of God, or any reason beyond the control of Rajkumari.
- All the prices, unless indicated otherwise, are in Indian Rupees.
- The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Rajkumari, and orders can be canceled if the product goes out of stock.
- Rajkumari reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product listed at an incorrect price that may be higher or lower than published. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and payment has been made. If the payment is processed, the refund amount shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by an email and SMS.
- In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a card that is issued in the name of the User. Rajkumari will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud if the card is used fraudulently. The liability to use a credit/debit card or a net banking transaction fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User.
- Minors are not eligible to use the Rajkumari website. Rajkumari reserves the right to terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to Rajkumari’s notice or is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- The logo/image of Rajkumari on the home page of the website & other pages cannot be used or communicated or distributed without the specific and written permission of Rajkumari.
- Rajkumari grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download, modify, any portion of it, except in case Rajkumari gives consent for the same. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Rajkumari.
- If you use this site, you are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your account and password. Also, you agree to accept the responsibility for all the activities that occur under your account or password.
- Rajkumari is associated with various business partners for the supply and service of goods directly to the customers. The after sales service and warranty for the products, will be undertaken and handled by us.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, injurious to third parties, objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Rajkumari reserves the right to remove or edit such content.
- Rajkumari may limit user activity by immediately removing user listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate user membership, and/or refuse to provide user with access to the site if the user breaches any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Except where noted otherwise, the Selling Price /MRP/ List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself.
- If any dispute arises between you and Rajkumari during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and Terms and Conditions the dispute shall be first referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Rajkumari. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi/New Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The laws of India shall apply and courts in Delhi/New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- Rajkumari reserves the right to make changes to the website, the terms & conditions, disclaimers at any time without information to the customers/users of the services/website of Rajkumari.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.