Kurta Set for Women Online
Indian ethnic wear has taken the fashion world by storm not just in our country but worldwide. One of the famous Indian attire that has won many hearts is Kurta sets. Previously they were worn by a specific age group of females, but now they have made a place in the wardrobe of young ladies and girls. Kurta sets are available in various designs, fabrics, and patterns. Also, they are not just staples for festive wear but can be worn as daily wear and office wear.
Kurtas are a popular garment because they suit all body types. The diverse styles available in Kurta sets are countless; whether you talk about the silhouettes, neckline, cuts, sleeve stylings, and prints, you have plenty of options that you will be spoilt for choices.
It won’t be wrong to say that Kurta sets fit in everywhere! Hence, we present to you the various types of this elegant ethnic attire. Take a look:
• A-Line Kurta: The A-Line style of Kurta is quite popular amongst young females. It has flares down from the waist forming an A shape. It can have length till calf, ankle, or knees. You can choose this pattern for formal occasions, festivals, and also casual daily wear. Such Kurta can be easily paired with Dhoti Pants, Jeans, Jeggings, Patiala, Capri, or churidars. Plus, you can wear matching accessories. Carrying a clutch-bag, handbag, or sling bag will enhance your appearance. Do not forget to wear appropriate footwear like Kolhapuri slippers, sandals, etc., that fit the desired look.
• Anarkali Kurta: Anarkali Kurta is a perfect blend of grace, elegance, and tradition. It goes well on every body-type and fits every occasion, whether formal or casual. Previously, people only paired it with Churidar or leggings, but the fashionistas experimented, and now you can see ladies adorning this outfit with Palazzo, Jeggings, Pants, Skirts, etc. You will find plenty of females wearing the Anarkali pattern during festivals and other special occasions. They adorn this Kurta Set for Weddings and related functions as well. People have embraced this style in different versions, viz. the front slit, the side slit, layered, etc. Complete the look by wearing Jhumkas, Danglers, Necklaces. Choose the right kind of footwear, heels, sandals, and flats.
• Tail Kurta: Tail Kurta has a tail-like pattern from behind, which means that it is longer from behind and short from the front. It is similar to the asymmetric style of kurta. You can wear this Kurta without bottoms as a dress or pair it with leggings, stockings, jeans, and jeggings. These can be worn on various occasions. Wear the right kind of footwear and accessories for the perfect look.
• Angrakha Kurta: In ancient times, Angrakha was worn by the royal court's musicians like a jacket that had two similar or contrasting flaps that lay on each other. They are tied together with the help of a strap or Dori at the side of the chest. The strap of the Kurta can have tassels or pom-poms attached to the end to make the attire look appealing. The Kurta can be casual wear or office wear and paired with churidars or leggings. You can wear its heavier version at formal events and parties. Carry the appropriate jewelry and bag like slings, Potli bags, totes. These Kurtas come in various fabrics like Georgette, Chiffon, Net, cotton, Chanderi, and silk, making them perfect for all seasons.
• Long straight Kurta: This is quite sought-after attire that goes best with straight jeans, skinny Jeans, straight Pant, Palazzo, Dhoti Pants, skirts, etc. You can wear ethnic jackets over it to create trendy Kurta Sets for Women. Perfect for parties, day-outings, brunches, and office wear. The entire look is enhanced by the right kind of accessories, viz. jewelry and bags. You can pick one in any fabric of your choice, viz: Silk, Cotton, Rayon, Viscose, crepe, polyester, and Georgette.
• Dhoti Style Kurta: Dhoti style of Kurta is the contemporary design that has taken over the fashion world and made its mark. They provide you a traditional and modern touch simultaneously. It has an unusual drape and is body-hugging and loose from the waist, making it high on comfort. You can wear it without any bottom like a dress or paired it with leggings, stockings, or jeggings. Flaunt these stylish kurtas at weddings, parties, or on festivals. Wear Jhumkas, double studs, ear cuffs, or ear jackets. Complete the look with a clutch bag.
• Flared Kurta: People often get confused between flared Kurtas and Anarkali because they have a similar flare at the bottom. These Kurtas aren’t body-hugging and can be best paired with Patiala, Jeans, churidars, Straight Pants, etc. They can be worn with wedges, heels, flats, etc.
The latest version of such kurtas is Empire Waist, which fits the bust and flared up from the waist down. They can be worn as a gown or with leggings, churidars, stockings, and tights. Wear the matching jewelry and carry an appropriate bag for the perfect look.
• Floor Length Kurta: The floor-length Kurta gives you the feel of evening gowns. They can be in different patterns like Anarkali, Angrakha, etc., and are worn bottomless. Accessorize with traditional jewelry like Bangles, Jhumkis, Chandbali earrings, etc. Footwear like flats, heels, wedges, and Kolhapuris work well with this outfit. You can create perfect ethnic kurta sets with any of these floor-length kurta types and wear them on special occasions.
• Shirt Kurta: Fusion of Western and Indian ethnic wear is Shirt Kurta, worn as casual wear, formal wear, and a dress without any bottom. You can wear a choker necklace, earrings, ear cuffs, watches, etc., to match the outfit. You can purchase them in different fabrics like cotton, Denim, Crepe, Georgette, Viscose, Rayon, and Polyester. Plus, they are also available in various lengths like knee-length, thigh-length, ankle-length, etc.
• Kaftan Kurta: Taking inspiration from traditional Islamic wear; Kaftan kurtas are trendy and sophisticated. This outfit has a cool and casual vibe to it, therefore you will find many females wearing it as gorgeous summer wear at a lot of parties, outings, summer-beaches, etc. They can be worn all by themselves as a dress or with jeggings, Jeans, etc. Wear sunglasses and carry a sling bag along. You can also wear heels, shoes, and flats as per your comfort.
• Reversible Kurta: This is the most value-for-money giving outfit! Buy reversible Kurta and save money because you can buy two outfits at the price of one. It comes in two-pieces, a base kurta and a jacket that can be reversed and worn. You can wear them to the office as formal wear or consider them for casual settings as well. Pair it with jeans, leggings, jeggings, or churidars. Wear the right kind of jewelry and carry an appropriate bag to complete the look. You can find such latest kurta sets online.
Shop for Women Kurtas online only at Rajkumari. You will get plenty of Indian Ethnic wear that will make it difficult for you to pick one! It is your ultimate destination to purchase all sorts of designer kurta for women. Do not forget to check out the latest accessories on the website to match your outfit.