Western Wear for Women Online
We are living in a transitioning world, and this is true for the fashion sphere as well. Getting stereotyped in a particular kind of style gets boring at times. It is essential to keep experimenting to spice-up things, isn’t it? And with this need for a change was born the ever-trending style of western clothing. When we get bored of ethnic ensembles, western apparel can give us a look bound to turn a couple of heads for sure.
So, let us dive deeper into the world of western wear for women. Hop onto our house of western wear online shopping and explore the wide selection of fashionable outfits that are high-on- comfort.
• Sheath Dress: It is a fitted dress with a straight-cut design and nipped at the waistline with no waist seam. Undeniably, a sheath dress is versatile, flattering, and timeless. With its form-fitting cut, it is an excellent office-wear option. All the style mavens out there, wear your sheath dress the correct way and look uber stylish.
• Maxi Dress: Maxi dresses are summer staples! If you are pondering over what to wear, pick this flowy garment that comes in silhouettes that are perfect for every body type. Also, it works well for all occasions, viz. wedding, beach party, a casual date, Sunday brunch, etc. You can grab them in petite, regular, and plus sizes. And there is no shortage of styles when you are about to pick a maxi dress; choose from a wide range that includes Boho patterns, noodle strapped dresses, angel sleeved, and many more designs to drool over. Maxi dresses indeed give a refreshing vibe. Remember Zeenat Aman and Parveen Babi, who looked mesmerizing in Maxi dresses that added to their edgy sense of fashion.
• Pencil Dress: Pencil dresses are widely known for their body-fitted lower half. The bottom part of these dresses hugs your legs like your second skin. They have a tightly tailored hem that goes until or below the knees. For all of you out there who have a slim or well-toned hourglass figure can confidently and gracefully carry this dress. So do not miss out on purchasing one.
• Gowns: Moving forward, we bump into gowns that are women’s all-time favorite evening wear. You can choose them for formal dinners, theatre premieres, formal dances, operas, weddings, or receptions. You will find a huge collection of evening gowns available in the market to mesmerize you, from the sleek and body-hugging silhouettes to flowing ball gowns to sequined ones that look extravagant. You can also take inspiration from Hollywood beauties adorning vibrant gowns at various events!
• Tops: If you are searching for tops for women, you have endless options to choose from. Upgrade your wardrobe with trendy tops to stay ahead in the fashion brigade. Cold shoulder, Ruffled, Angel sleeved, Off-shoulder, Noodle-strap, Plunging necklines, Halter neck, Peplum, Mesh tops, Crochet tops, etc., it is high time you pick your favorite one and flaunt wearing it.
• Tunics: If you are looking for a dress that can hide the feminine curves significantly, go for a Tunic dress. It is excellent apparel for women with every body shape. It’s a great reason to get yourself a tunic dress now!
• Blouson dress: This might be a new term for many of you. Here is a simple definition of a Blouson dress to make things less complicated for you; It is a dress gathered at the waist. Or you can say that it has a string or a belt at the waist that gives the torso part a blouse-like shape. The hem goes straight down and is usually body-hugging. You can consider wearing these to a dinner date or a lunch party.
• Bodycon dress: Ever noticed the tight-fitted dress worn by Kim Kardashian? It is nothing but a Bodycon dress that accentuates the curves of a female body. These are usually stretchable and body-hugging, particularly tight at the hip and the bust area.
• Skater dress: This dress is short and hems above thighs. It has frills below the waist, giving it an umbrella look. It highlights the waistline and fits there.
• Midi dress: These dresses were quite popular during the 90s era. This dress ends between your knees and mid-calf and is best for casual wear. They can have a spaghetti strap, off the shoulder, or sleeveless. Flaunt one as a beach outfit, and you will certainly not regret your decision as they are very comfortable to carry.
• Asymmetrical dress: The hem of this dress is higher from the back and lower from the front. This dress can increase your feminine quotient. These dresses can be the go-to option for curvier body types who want to look glamorous.
• Kaftan dress: These are loose-fitting, free-flowing dresses that reach to the ankles. There are so many variations and innovative designs in which these dresses have evolved over the years. You will find them in floral patterns, ornate designs, and multi-colored prints. There are various other styles in which these dresses are available, such as V-neckline, kimono or bell sleeves, etc. These are quite popular in the Middle East countries and India and are available in Moroccan and Islamic styles.
• Wrap-Dress: As the name suggests, this dress is wrapped around. It is comfortable, stylish, feminine, elegant, casual, sophisticated, chic, and what not! Females with every body type wear it, whether curvy or slim. It has evolved from the wrap-around dress that can be fastened around. These dresses are available in so many prints and fabrics. Hence you have a variety on the platter!
WE HAVE A DIVERSE CATALOG FOR OUR LITTLE GIRLIE GANG AS WELL
Our collection doesn’t end with women’s apparel. We also deal in western dresses for girls, so that our tiny little customers can doll up for various occasions. They will have a lot of options here at Rajkumari. We will certainly not disappoint our little angels, and they will have a broad smile on their sweet faces after shopping here on our portal. Go and explore our collection today itself.