Latest Lehenga for Women Online
Lehenga Choli is the classic Indian attire that has evolved over the years and picked up inspiration from every era. It is a staple wedding outfit in many states of India. And not just the brides but bridesmaids also adorn this outfit with a lot of craze and excitement. We can say that no function or a festival is complete without this ethnic outfit.
Contemporary twist to the traditional lehenga choli:
Fashion designers have fused it with the western elements and come up with an Indo-Western style of Lehengas and cholis giving it a contemporary twist. When you set out to buy Indian ethnic wear online, you will be bombarded with a wide variety of lehenga choli options that you will be taken by surprise that so many different types of lehengas exist! You can choose the one that suits you the best. Here we will help you select the best lehenga as per your body shape.
Choose Lehenga styles based on your body type:
While you may be compelled to buy Indian stylish Lehengas online, based solely on the style, design, or color, we recommend you not to do so. Instead, take your body type into account before making a choice. It is because everybody-shape is different and has its proportions, due to which only certain silhouettes look good on them. When you choose clothes that are in sync with your body type, you end up buying those that fit you well and flatter your body each time. Therefore, when you purchase a lehenga based on your body type instead of the ongoing trends, you will have an outfit that will accentuate your body's natural features.
Here are lehenga styles that every woman should know about. Take a look:
• The A-Line: It was a famous style back in the 70s and 80s and has made a recent comeback. It is thus, go-to lehenga style for many ladies. Its raging popularity is because it gives both a traditional and modern look simultaneously, thereby making it a versatile option for women across all ages. It is a widely chosen lehenga for wedding. It shrinks your waist flab and creates an illusion of a smaller waistline, and flares towards the bottom. It is, therefore, perfect for women with a pear-shaped body. Even taller women can also pull this lehenga off perfectly. However, Apple-shaped and rectangular body type women should avoid A-line lehenga for women.
• The Classic Broad flared lehenga: A simple lehenga with broad flares is the classic design. It is a popular bridal Lehenga. If you love wearing a voluminous lehenga with pleats, this pattern with a circular hemline will be your best bet. It forms a perfect circle when you twirl around. Hence, flowy materials are the best choice for this type of lehenga. It is the conventional style of lehenga choli. You will get stylish silhouettes of flared lehenga with different colors, materials, and designs. Lehenga in this pattern is better suited for ladies with pear, hourglass, rectangular, and apple body types. Women with slimmer waists should avoid this style.
• The Mermaid: A contemporary twist to the traditional lehenga is the mermaid style, popularly known as the fishtail lehenga, which hugs your waist and hips. We recommend you wear a bodysuit while wearing this design. This lehenga perfectly accentuates and flatters your curves. However, this stylish lehenga is not for all body types. Ladies with rectangular, hourglass, and athletic body types can pull off the mermaid look perfectly. However, others should not consider this lehenga style as it makes your hips the center of attention. If you are looking for an elegant party wear Lehenga, this one is undoubtedly for you.
- The Straight-Cut: It is the most popular and the Latest Designer Lehenga, that is versatile and can look good on women of all shapes and sizes. Those who don’t like flares, fluff, or pleats can choose this style. You can pair it up with a crop top or shorter blouses. It is a perfect style for almost all body types as it falls over the curves. However, it looks extremely well on ladies with an hourglass figure, rectangular, and apple body shapes. Women having a slim body or a thin body frame or pear-shaped figures should stay away from this pattern.
- The Sharara style: This lehenga does not belong to the Indian lehenga style because it is stitched from the middle of the hem, like a palazzo pant. However, Shararas have broad flares that make them resemble a lehenga skirt. You can pair them with different types of Kurtis or a low-flared Anarkali top. This style will not look good on ladies with thinner legs and a petite frame.
- The Kalidar lehenga: Kalidar, also known as paneled lehenga is similar to an Anarkali suit. It has several vertical panels called Kalis stitched together and having beautiful designs and motifs. Panels create a vast volume in the lehenga, particularly at the hemline. You can wear this lehenga with shorter varieties of the blouse. Women with straight, apple, rectangular or skinny body shapes should avoid this pattern. The ones with pear, petite, and hourglass figures can go for it.
- The Saree Style Lehenga: Inspired by the South Indian half-saree or Davani, this pattern has taken the Lehenga world by storm! It is a contemporary pattern where the lehenga skirt has a low flare A-line. These lehengas usually come with minimal work, and the dupatta is the showstopper of this outfit that grabs all the attention. This style looks good on women with Apple, hourglass, pear, and tall body types. The best thing about this pattern is that you do not have to buy a new one every time. Instead, you can infuse new life into your existing one by carrying new dupattas.
- The Jacket Style: Modern twist to the conventional lehenga is replacing the dupatta with a jacket. Hence, ladies need not worry about pinning up or holding dupattas. The jackets do not make the outfit look over the top or clumsy, and thus this pattern is comfortable to carry. Most lehengas in this style have flared design with lacework or heavy zardozi embellishments. The entire look can change with the type of jacket you choose. This pattern of the jacket is not suitable for thin and petite or pear-shaped women. However, it is best suited for ladies with an hourglass figure, apple, inverted triangle shape, and tall body structures.
- The Layered lehenga: It has ruffles and layers all over the lehenga skirt. Despite all the frills, this lehenga is lightweight. You don’t have to worry about the heavy embroidery or embellishments on it. This pattern is not suitable for curvy women due to the fluffy skirt. Instead, it will work well for females with inverted triangle or rectangular-shaped bodies.
- The Mesh Richness: Net or Mesh lehengas are among the latest lehenga styles gaining popularity because they are lightweight. You will find them available in various patterns and prints that include floral and embroidery designs. Again, this style is a strict no for curvy females. However, slimmer women can give it a shot, or females with smaller waistlines.
You can get the latest designer lehengas from the Best online shopping site for lehengas, Rajkumari. Buy designer Lehenga online at the most exciting price. The collection flatters every body type and satiates the style thirst of contemporary women. So, get ready to rule the festive season with mesmerizing lehengas from Rajkumari.