We all know that India is a land of rich cultural diversity. The richness is exhibited not just in art and heritage but in our clothing as well. Nothing can emphasize the beauty of Indian traditional wear more than an elegant Kurta Set. Previously, Kurtas were adorned by ladies only, but with changing fashion trends and so many designs, cuts, and patterns flooding the market, Kurta Sets have created a space in the kid’s wardrobe. Hence, Kurta Sets have become a part of ethnic wear for women of all ages. Also, Kurta sets are not restricted to festive or occasion wear. Rather, it has become a part of daily wear as new designs keep coming up. You will therefore find ladies adorning designer Kurtas to the office for casual outings, etc. Hence, a beautiful designer, Kurta can fit in everywhere. From fashion bloggers to Bollywood celebrities, you will find everyone drooling over a Kurta set as it always remains in trend.
Kurta Sets come in different styles and designs. We will tell you about a few popular designs of Kurta Sets that are available in the market. Take a look:
1. A-line Kurtas: A-Line Kurta, as the name suggests, visually forms an ‘A’ shape that begins from the waist till the end. They are fitted at the top and are flared as we go down and reach the hemline. These Kurtas are structured and give a defined shape. You can wear them to the office and also choose them for various festivities. A-Line kurtas are available in both longer and shorter versions, and hence you can select the length as per your preference.
2. Long and Straight Kurtas: The basic conventional Kurta style that is easy to carry among all the kurtas is Long Straight Kurta. It is the staple pattern that suits almost every body type. It is the most widely picked style by many ladies particularly, working women, college-going girls, etc. You can flaunt long and straight kurtas on various occasions. The only thing you need to take care of is the fabric; go for comfortable fabrics and give a crisp look.
3. Anarkali Kurtas: Anarkali pattern is a timeless design that suits every woman. The Kurtas take their inspiration from the Mughal Era and have evolved so much over the decades. You can choose Anarkali Kurta Set for festive occasions, weddings, special events, etc., to turn a few heads around. You can select heavily embellished ones or simple embroidered Anarkali Kurtas as per your choice.
4. Slit Kurtas: Slit kurtas are a hit among young ladies. This pattern looks chic and stylish, allowing you to flaunt your bottom wear. So, it is highly recommended that you pick modern and unique bottom wear that will peep through your slit Kurta, making it your style statement. You can go either for a front slit or side slit Kurta as per your heart’s calling! Slit Kurtas are a rage among women of all age groups, and this trend is here to stay for long. You can pair these Kurtas with Denim, Jeggings, Leggings, etc., to create formal and semi-formal looks.
5. High-low hemline Kurtas: As the name suggests, these Kurtas are Short from the front and long at the back, creating a high-low pattern. You can pair them with straight-fit trousers, Leggings, Jeggings, distressed jeans, Dhoti pants, etc. Wear the right kind of accessories, and you are good to go!
6. Peplum Kurtas: One of the raging trends nowadays is Peplum Kurta sets with Dhoti Pants. Suppose you want to establish yourself as the style Guru; go for Peplum Kurta Sets. Though you can team it up with Dhoti Pants to make the most of this Kurta style, you can also wear it with Jeans, ankle-length leggings, Jeggings, etc.
The above mentioned are a few styles of Kurta Sets. However, there are several other styles available in Kurta sets. You will find them in countless silhouettes, cuts, sleeves, necklines, and prints. If you visit our catalogue you will be amazed to see such a vast collection of kurta sets for women. At Rajkumari dress up like a princess; we give you the latest fashion at the most affordable prices. You will not just find Kurta Sets in our collection but Modern dresses for women online. So, start exploring our collection now.
1. Be attentive about your measurements: Sizes vary from one brand to the other and as per the batches of the products in which they were made. So, take note of your bust, waist, hips, and inseam measurement, and then place your order. Check out the size guide on the website to ensure that you get the correct size of clothes.
2. Read the customer reviews: Go through the customer reviews as they give you a real perspective on the garment piece that you are considering for purchase. Browse through the comments on the size, fit, and quality of the material to better understand the garment. It is essential because the garment might look on point in the image but not in reality.
3. Check the material: You might find this tip a bit odd in the case of online shopping because the material is easy to access in a store, but checking the fabric online is impossible. However, you can go through the fabric's details, stretch, and feel mentioned in the product details section.
4.Read the return policy: The clothes you buy online might not work for you, and you have to return them. Thoroughly go through the return policy and make sure you send back any unwanted clothes in the given time.